Monday, March 7, 2011

Shift happens!

This past weekend, an awakening.  A shift.  A vision that has been blurred becoming clearer.   I gathered the Muse for a crystal singing bowl concert and tea ceremony at Studio Revolution, a space kindly donated to us by the amazing staff there.  The tea and concert, also donations of time, energy, matter, and spirit by two incredibly kind and synchronistically connected souls.  All of us in one room together - our largest gathering in the year since we formed the group - enjoying each other's company.  I realized that even though the room was full, there were many who wanted to join us but had other commitments.  "Will you please let me know if you decide to do this kind of event again?"  I realized that while I could not recreate this specific experience, I could extend this community outside its current bounds.  Through this blog.  Through additional meetings (which evolve on their own into what they will be through the inspired process of emergence).  Here on this blog I will begin "small" with weekly posts designed to update folks on our evolution, share tidbits of wisdom, guidance, and inspiration, and begin to connect the Muse community in a virtual capacity.  I look forward to seeing what emerges here and how I can best be of service to this very special group of people that is growing and expanding before my very eyes!  Here's to what is and what will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment